Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Devour by Shelly Crane

Clara has the perfect life, or so it seems on the outside. She is in the popular group at school, she is on the spirit squad, she is pretty, and she has the hot, wrestling star boyfriend. Then, a mysterious, new guy shows up and turns everything upside down. Clara gets pulled into a world she never imagined existed. Does this change in her life change her for the better or worse?

I absolutely love Shelly Crane. This book has a great story line that kept me enthralled the whole time I was reading it. I did not want to put it down. The only complaint I have about this book is the grammar mistakes. There are many mistakes throughout the book, but for me, the plot definitely made up for it. If you like paranormal stories, then you will love this book.

No comments:

Post a Comment